Ice Cream Clothing by Pharrell Williams

Ice Cream Clothing by Pharrell WilliamsTo compliment the growing demand for Ice Cream sneakers, Mr Cool, Pharrell Williams, will shortly be releasing an Ice Cream clothing collection. If the success of the Billionaire Boys Club collection is anything to go by, the Ice Cream Clothing collection is destined to be a hit. Keep them eyes peeled.

Comments
30 Responses to “Ice Cream Clothing by Pharrell Williams”
  1. Jason Hawks says:

I am trying to find some ice cream hoodies. The multi colored panther print. I have been searching all over and keep getting the run around. I am from atlanta and knew about the clothing when it first was talked about. Am a big fan of Bape. And also a big fan of pharrell’s music. If you could respond with some information that would be great. Appreciate it.

Jason Hawks

2. Tyler says:

3. Marcela says:

I would like to buy Ice Cream Clothing by Pharrell Williams, I’m living in London and I would like to Know in which kind of places I’ll can buy it in London, thank you for any kind of attention. Mrc

4. your wifey shikera says:

u are so sexy man

5. ian says:

you can buy ice cream – by pharrell williams at — 7 upper james street London.

6. Anonymous says:

Why are the Ice Cream Hoodies so damn expensive!
    anyone know a place where they sell them cheap?

7. Rachel says:

Hey..I’ve been lookin for the hoodies that are multi-colored with stars like Travis McCoy of Gym Class Heroes in the Cupid’s Chokehold vid. Help me!!
    Rachel.

8. rachel says:

wher can i get a ice cream jacket

9. Bianca says:

Iam trying to find that sweatshirt that teyana from super sweet sixteen had on with the big ice cream logo on the front.

10. Luther says:

Ice-cream is wicked and best label i’ve seen since Phat Farm . I just want to ask can’t you guys please oprn a shop in Cape Town, South Africa your gear will sell like hot cakes and it would safe me a couple a bucks but because its so good i really don’t mind

11. lester says:

yo i’m feelin’ da new line of iceceam n if u were to ask people wut i wear dey would tell u dat it’s ice cream

12. Sihle De says:

i live in south africa, cape town. where can i get ice creams. i love them. whatup PHARRELL love your new crack

13. Swedish says:

I’m lookin for sum bape or ice cream clothing websites that aint so expensive.
    I really wanna buy me sum so if sum1 knows a good site where i could find me sum clothing i’d appreciate it!!

14. mike madden C-Town says:

hey guy u sad as hell my girl gets low and thats wat ur prices should do

15. Pip says:

We have so many rip off versions of the ice cream label in new zealand … We really want the real thing. Cant you guys open up shop here in good ol’ Wellington, NEW ZEALAND! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! :D

16. Anonymous says:

I bought a reall nice hoodie from ebay! Its genuine and cheap!

17. NTOMBI says:

HAY..FIRST OF ALL BAPE IS DOPE!! OK.I STAY IN SOUTH AFRICA(CAPETOWN) AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE I CAN GET AN ICECREAM JACKET OR BBC SHOES..HAVE BEEN ASKING AROUND AND I THINK THERES ONE IN JOHBURG BUT IM NOT SURE..PLEASE HELP..LOVE AFRICA REPPIN GIRL*

18. john says:

where can i get pharrell william’s ice creams products in canada. please give me an address.

i love ice creams

19. Jake says:

Ice creams are the biggest waste of fabric since the bathing apes.

20. Venice says:

Pharrell baby you so sexy. your clothing line is totally fantabulous. your personality, your life and everything you do inspires me. youve got looks outside and inside. thanx for being an inspiration to so many. you allways keep head high yet you still manage to stay grounded. from a very impressed lady.
    Rev.

21. keagzz says:

you can find bapes and ice cream clothing in cape town!! just take a ride to good wood mall and visite hip hop connexions-you’ll be amazed at what you find!

22. DISGURLFIRE_92@YAHOO.COM says:

ICE CREAMS ARE NOTIN BUT DOPE HATERZ FALL BAC MI MAN NEEDS ME I’M SPREADING THE WORD

23. shelby says:

hi pharrell how r ya?
    by da ay i luv de clothing line that uve got n i hav 4 icecream jackets from you luly

24. megz says:

hey y’all

number 1 fan here!…. of PHARRELL and ICECREAM CLOTHING RANGE

love y’all always
    megz
    AKA #1 fan

25. Mukhtar says:

I would like to buy I.C pants but i cant find them, I live in Denmark. Pleace help me…

26. DUMO says:

I lyk da icecream sneakers nd im thinkin of buying one 4 my bf on his birthday,surely uzoythanda!!

27. KayGee says:

somebody please tell me where can i get ice cream T-shirts in South Africa

28. La-Grip says:

Where can i grt ice cream, ma fwend busta got two blck n yello and tells me it was limited edition.. … .by tha way live in jozi nrth johannesburg!

29. Anonymous says:

ice cream is sick fam

30. iykedaniel says:

i like to know were i can get an ice cream product in Nigeria,cos am dieing to have one.

RSS Forum Latest

• An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.