Kitmeout Fashion Forum

THE KITMEOUT FORUM HAS MOVED TO HERE: http://forum.kitmeout.com

Any Ideas? shop doesnt sent worldwide

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fashion Forum Forum Index -> Fashion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dunjapunja

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Any Ideas? shop doesnt sent worldwide Reply with quote

I love this website www.urbanoutfitters.com they have nice stuff for discount

problem is they wont sent it to me in europe (the netherlands)

i already contacted the people behind this website to ask if they want to sent it to me, but they dont want to

any ideas?
CD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a company who will buy products in USA on your behlaf and then send them to you (for a fee!). Can't remember the name though - it is on the forum somewhere. Or the other thing is to ask someone on here (based in USA if they could buy it & send it to you - you'd have to make sure they weren't out of pocket & perhaps pay them!).
thomas555

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Iīve got the same problem with sellers on ebay.com who donīt send stuff to Germany. So again- if thereīs anyone of you living in the US, and willing to help, I would be very happy. Of course I will pay for the clothes and the shipping in advance, so there will be no risk for you!

Thanks a lot!
Thomas
thomas555

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and if you find this company, that sends stuff to europe, please post their website here, or send me a pm.

thanks,
thomas
s4ch117

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CD wrote:
There is a company who will buy products in USA on your behlaf and then send them to you (for a fee!). Can't remember the name though - it is on the forum somewhere. Or the other thing is to ask someone on here (based in USA if they could buy it & send it to you - you'd have to make sure they weren't out of pocket & perhaps pay them!).

do you ahve any idea on the name of the shop CD? i want to get some stuff from the polo site but thats only shipping to the US.
CD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I can't remember - but it was posted on here.

Tried to search on yahoo - but hard to know what to search for!! Embarassed Very Happy
CD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a post by davheadhunt.

the company is called American Order.
www.americanorder.com

Don't know if anyone has ever used it. The only think I would be concerned about is the use of Western Union for payment. This is a KNOWN payment service used by fraudsters. Ebay have banned Western Union & advise people against using it!!! Confused

Hope this helps you guys.
Wasted

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ebay banned western union. that's like attila complaining that boudicca's too violent!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fashion Forum Forum Index -> Fashion Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: