Kitmeout Fashion Forum

THE KITMEOUT FORUM HAS MOVED TO HERE: http://forum.kitmeout.com

message to CD!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fashion Forum Forum Index -> Fashion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeans saggin'

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: message to CD! Reply with quote

eyow CD, like a month ago i made a thread where i asked where i could find red monkey/evisu/the year of in london, you gave me the addresses and i found the stores without any problems! I went to harvey nicks and bought there 2 pair of rmc's, after that i went to the evisu store on savile row, that was a very nice shop to, i bought there the evisu vs.goldschmied jeans, there are hot as hell! the whole jeans are black/gold and def. worth the money to bad they didnt come in a box tho. Also on Long Acre (covent garden) there is a store called Woodhouse where they also have some rmc's not many tho, but they had the rmc shirts tho, also i want to warn everybody that there is a store on oxford street (cant really remember the name it was somethin with Jeans @ the end) where they sell a lot of fake clothing including rmc.
MAD propz to CD for puttin down the adresses Very Happy
CD

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries mate!! Glad to be of service! That's why this forum is SO GOOD - it allows everyone exchange information/tips.

The ONLY thing you GOT to do is post some pics of the jeans - if possible!! Very Happy

I thought you meant the Evisu Gold millenium jeans in SUPER LIMITED EDITION!! Anyway the ones you have sound good!
fashionfreak

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

found a pair of unreal cesare paciotti trainers last week for $200
Jeans saggin'

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here are some pics of the jeans CD
the evisu
[img]

[/img]
the rmc boxes
[img]

[/img]

[img][/img]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fashion Forum Forum Index -> Fashion Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: