Kitmeout Fashion Forum

THE KITMEOUT FORUM HAS MOVED TO HERE: http://forum.kitmeout.com

Red Monkey Sizes Messed Up??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fashion Forum Forum Index -> Fashion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeans saggin'

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Red Monkey Sizes Messed Up?? Reply with quote

wats up people, 2 weeks ago i bought 2 pair of rms @ harvey nics in knightsbridge, i first tried the Tsunami jeans and it fitted wel i wanted another one too: the one with the Samurai, i asked him: do you think its necessary to try this one as wel?couse i already tried the Tsunami and thats the same size/same brand etc. he told me it wasnt necessary to try the 2nd rmc, so i bought em, i came home (holland, was on hollyday) and i wanted to put on the Samurai jeans and i noticed the legs were way to wide! they were like 2,5-3 cm wider than the Tsunami jeans,its ok now becouse i let it 'repair' in a clothing shop but does anyone else ever had that problem?
CD

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ALWAYS try on clothing even if it's it the same top, in the same size, from the same brand, from the same store etc.

Clothing is made by humans on sewing machines so there WILL be variations in ALL clothing - even if exactly the same item!

It only takes a few mm's over or under the real stich line to make a garment considerably wider or narrower!!

If you can't be hassled to try on loads of clothing do a quick check - hold them up against each other (under arm to under arm on T-shirts), across the thigh & waist on jeans. It will give a quick guide as to if it will be bigger/smaller than the one you tried on.

I'd definately try on anything costing as much as RMC's!!!

A lesson learnt my friend!! Very Happy
Jeans saggin'

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah man def. a lesson learnt, the jeans are ok now but ill def. keep this in mind for next time;)
BATTLESHIP

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I THINK ALL JAPANESE OR FAR EAST DENIM JEANS ARE THE SAME. BOUGHT SOME MAKE CALLED" THE YEAR OF...." FROM A SHOP IN SHEFFILED AND AGAIN NO 2 I TRIED ON WERE THE SAME FIT IN THE SAME STYLE,TOTALY FUCKED UP. EVEN MY EVISU ARE ALL DIFFFERENT SIZES. I AGREE WITH CD THAT YOU HAVE GOT TO TRY BEFORE BUYING ANY THING. I HAVE EVEN TRIED EUROPEN MAKES IN THE SAME STYLE IN THE SAME MAKE AND IN THE SAME SIZE AND NO TWO ARE THE SAME UNLESS THEY ARE CUT BY A LASER MACHINE.
CD

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even a laser machine wouldn't help as it's the people sewing them that determin if they come up on the large or small size! The jean's fate is in there hands! Laughing
done-diesel

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how much did you spend on 2 pairs of rmc?
Jeans saggin'

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

done-diesel wrote:
how much did you spend on 2 pairs of rmc?

300 (pounds) each, that was like 450 euros, but ive seen rmc's on togged.com for 370 (euro) does any1 know if they are real?btw thnx for al the replies
dumb5

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

togged is the only place to buy real rmc online as far as i know Confused
CD

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes mate TOGGED an OFFICIAL stockist of RMC and soon Yoropiko!!
You don't need to worry when dealing with Togged - they are THE best online store. If you have any questions/problems they are really helpful.

I think they may actually supply the other stores (such as an agent/distributor). That's possibly the reason why Togged is a bit cheaper (Harvey Nics will have to add their % and also they are in London - in 'general' they will be more expensive).

The good thing for you is that Togged deliver Worldwide so no need to come to England just to buy jeans! Very Happy Laughing
Jeans saggin'

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^hahaha thats some real talk there m8, thnx for the info on togged, i will def. be ordering from them in the future, i hope they will have The year of in their collection soon.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fashion Forum Forum Index -> Fashion Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: