Kitmeout Fashion Forum

THE KITMEOUT FORUM HAS MOVED TO HERE: http://forum.kitmeout.com

Invisible Inc Pics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fashion Forum Forum Index -> Fashion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
honcho

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you going to do anything with fashion?
colm-ccfc84

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

honcho wrote:
are you going to do anything with fashion?

I intend on going to UCC (university college cork) to study Finance. Hoping to work in the big fashion store in cork soon though, handed in a CV anyway! I can't see myself being involved in the actual dynamics of fashion design, I don't have any aptitude for design, art etc. I am good at numerical, business etc
MachielS

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same question..
Whats the price on the tees and is it possible for me to buy them? Since im dutch and live in germany? Smile
Invisible

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Organic cotton T-shirts are selling for 39-00
Invisible

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Dude everything is only available at Selfridges Oxford Street at the moment in the LA denim section on the first floor. It's also in the Birmingham store.... Very Happy
CD

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I managed to get to London with a mate - bit of a last min thing!!

Went into Selfridges and remembered to check out the Incredible Inc stuff. Saw it VERY easily - spotted the jeans no problem as walking through Diesel into Ed Hardy I then saw them. Then looked for the LA section which I was in already so looked ahead and there it was - Incredible Inc!!!!

I didn't buy anything (as all too small for me - do a Big & Tall range!!!) but told my mate about it - and gave him 'the hard sell'. He tried on the yellow one with the 1/4 logo in the bottom corner. Large was too small XL was too big. They also had pale blue. Asked at the desk and he said they had some more in the back - he also pulled out white & pink. Anyway he tried on the vertical logo in pink!!! This guy is not normally the type of person to wear pink!! Managed to get him to try it on & it fitted near perfect (in XL) and looked MUCH better when worn than on the hanger.
So my mate purchased one!!! Saw a few people looking at it and I think someone else may have brought a yellow one (not sure what design though).
They also had a pair of jeans hanging on the celling above the display area too!! The photos in this thread are old - is has obviously been moved now and is on a different stand.
Mate also brought a Blue Blood Brand tee (another one which I told him to buy!! Very Happy) and they only had half a stand - about 5 items (2 tees, 1 shirt & 2 jeans)!!! So you have a better presence in Selfrdiges than Blue Blood!!!
If possible I'd see if you can make them put out 1 of each size in the various colours. I'd say 60% of the stock was a size small. If people are looking and don't see the size they may not ask!
But 2 thumbs up from me & my mate - 1 purchase (although I'd have brought at least 2 tees & the jeans if my size!!).
I like the tag with the hologram sticker - looks cool!!!!
Definately got to get some accessories done - caps, bags, wallets etc!! They'd look crazy with that logo!!
Anyway here is quick pic I took of my mate as soon I dropped him off from London - t-shirt not ironed & he has no makeup on!! Laughing
Although quite stupid he doesn't normally look this simple!!! Laughing Laughing
Invisible

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there thanks for this CD it's much appreciated. Yeah the T looks cool on your friend. About the sizes out, another friend of mine said the same thing but it's difficult to tell them what to do as I don't want to put their noises out of joint.

For example don't you think the jeans which I've posted a pic which I took with my phone would have been better facing the other way and not the counter as it looses a lot of the impact as you can see the logo when passing by Crying or Very sad

Anyway have also attached a pic of the selvedge you asked for ages ago. Once again cheers for helping spread the word as I need all the help I can get being a new label. Very Happy So everyone else take CD's example and go buy Invisible Inc Very Happy

Invisible

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey CD forget to tell you. Tell your friend the vertical logo represents the Chakras the invisible spiritual centres of power in the body. How cool it that Very Happy
CD

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean!! If you get too pushy as to how you want your stand to look then they may send you packing! Once established (ralph lauren, armani, hackett, evisu etc) then you can dictate what you want it to look like!!

The size thing is quite a BIG issue! Maybe worth pointing this out to them, as they too are losing out on possible sales. Most of the times stores just have the standard 'everything is out, if it's not there we don't have it' so very few people will bother to ask!! But I made the effort by asking the sales guy (on a positive the sales people in that department were VERY helpful!!!) but probably wouln't have done for the Blue Blood Brand top.

Just explain to selfridges that someone had gone in there and was dissapointed to see a poor range of sizes out on display. Or maybe ask if they have enough of each size as there appeared to very few L & XL on display - would they like to order more of those sizes?

Defo get the website up ASAP even if just a holding page - just the logo and basic details of the brand.
CD

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So can the brand be sold in other stores??

How about having 'agents'??

Agents get given a sample pack (or maybe place a deposit) containing different tees/jeans. Then they go to their local stores giving them the 'hard sell'?? You give the agent comission (10%??) or free garments for the total order?

I'd definately do that, guess some others would aswell!!!

What do you think??
Invisible

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey CD cheers for the advice. I'll drop them a line and see what they say about the sizing thing. Yeah the website is getting worked on and I'm looking into distributors or agents....
MachielS

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should let the members of this forum buy some of the tees that dont live in england and send them Smile
oxfam

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like that t-shirt. Cool
s4ch117

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

some your stuff in selfridges today its pretty cool
Invisible

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers for the comment hope you bought some too.... Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fashion Forum Forum Index -> Fashion Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: